Facing down our current challenges will require the same old grit, determination, and resiliency.
Plus, the embrace of the latest innovative technology.
Ensuring the safety of our customers, employees, and colleagues is key if we are to permanently restart the economy. Securing an affordable, safe, and accurate solution for health verification is an effective first step as we continue to combat this ongoing global health crisis.
Introducing the FaceScan Scanner
What Is FaceScan?
FaceScan is a safe and cost-effective two-part biometric thermal scanner:
- Created to verify identities using facial recognition
- Repurposed to instantly identify fevers, one of the early signs of Coronavirus infection
- Designed to work with existing monitoring systems, for fast, efficient, hands free protection
Why choose FaceScan?
Savvy business owners recognize that the rules of public engagement have changed. With all the environmental, political, and health and safety concerns we face, change is the one constant we can all depend on.
Businesses that survive in our ‘new normal’ will be those who quickly secure resources that allow them to quickly adapt.
First developed in 1965, facial recognition technology is now a practical tool available for commercial use. This adaptable, automated no-contact system allows any sized business to:
- temperature screen employees or customers
- verify identity via facial recognition software
- monitor the activity of large crowds with heat imaging
What does FaceScan do?
FaceScan has been designed to function as a hands-free, fully integrated safety and security system. Unlike the hand-held temperature scanners being used by many essential workers now, the FaceScan technology:
- Has hands-free function, which provides a faster, less invasive method to screen employees and customers, and eliminates the need to have an employee conduct health screening
- Can be housed and integrated into existing systems, a cost-effective option because it enhances – not replaces – your current security system
FaceScan features include:
- Accurate body temperature readings in real time.
- 5% accuracy readings of the human face.
- Pre uploaded personnel records matched with verification.
- No Contact Measurement
- 2-foot radius of camera facial recognition ability.
- Machine learning to verify multiple faces at once.
- Keycard and QR code reader available.
FaceScan hardware connects right into a turnstile, gate locking systems, and access points. Connections also available to internet devices and local machines
FaceScan hardware can perform facial recognition and thermal imaging from up to 2 feet away. 99.5% accuracy for identity verification and possibility to verify crowds and multiple faces.
Who Can Use FaceScan?
This adaptable, hands-free technology can be used by every type and size of business. Recommended applications include:
Temperature screening of large crowds at events
Employee verification and temperature checks
Schools, nursing homes, and other care facilities
Temperature screening of patrons and visitors protect vulnerable populations
Do your part to help flatten the curve and get everyone back to work.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
FaceScan offers single product purchase as well as wholesale options.